Every customer has a number of ‘ideal world’ expectations when they contact a Call Center – namely:
- - They will get through quickly to someone who can help them.
- - The person with whom they speak will be able to help them.
- - The person with whom they speak will be polite and attentive
If they are promised a call back, they WILL get a call back. In addition, when a customer is contacted by a sales person from an outbound, it is understood that: – They will be polite.
- - They will not attempt to confuse or trick the customer.
- - They will answer all questions truthfully and accurately.
- - They will ‘have time’ for the customer.